Bound and unable to free myself, the Lord whispered: “The Truth Shall Set You Free” and then started to show me a little more.
Do we know the truth? In my experiences with myself, I can say the truth is often buried and takes digging (effort) to uncover. Some freeing truths:
- The truth about others sets us free
- Their issues aren’t ours, but in some cases can reveal a place to be healed inside of us
- Their view of us may be clouded by their own hurts/issues within themselves
- The truth about ourselves according to God will set us free
- What Father God says about us will set us free of the opinions of man
- The truth of our precious value will set us free from allowing others to devalue us, use us, abuse us
- The truth of our precious value will set us free from the pride of our flesh
- The truth about how we feel will set us free
- I’m seeing more and more that true freedom is being able to set boundaries. I’ve lived life in chains of silence, allowing others to treat me however…but not being able to be honest with how we feel, not being able to even fully know how we feel is a form of bondage.
- The truth about God will set us free
- The Sovereignty and Majesty of God in all things…all things concerning us and our lives
- The authority and power we have in Christ
- The awesome power and authority Christ has to deliver us, redeem us, set us free, heal us, save us…
- The power of the Word of God, the Blood and Name of Jesus believed and put into action will set us free from all the power of the enemy