“So, by nature, the + and – want to “rearrange themselves to get rid of the difference””
One thing I was shown:
As we walk through this life we are faced with choices, thoughts, and things/people/self, trying to pull our focus in a different direction.
- Our focus is key to where our “energy” is “transferred” and which “energy” we are increasing.
Focusing on a perceived lack or negatives in our lives makes way for anger, resentments, and moves us into taking wrong actions – justifying wrong ways to get what we want…to name a few.
Life becomes all about us and filling that void/lack/want. We lose sight of:
- What we do have
- How good it is in all other ways
- What we loved about that person (spouse)
- What they are feeling or are going through
- What we are doing to them in our pursuit of self-fulfillment
If you, too, have fallen into this trap, free yourself by refocusing!